Last updated 24th May 2018
We are Web Geek Enterprises Ltd, the data controllers.
You can contact us at email@example.com, if you have any questions. You can also write us to: 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX, UK
If you reside in the European Union, you have the right under the General Data Protection Regulation:
1. To be informed about our processing of your personal data
2. To have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal data completed
3. To object to processing of your personal data
4. To restrict of processing of your personal data
5. To have your personal data erased (the 'right to be forgotten')
6. To request access to your personal data and information about how we process it
7. To move, copy or transfer your personal data ('data portability')
8. In relation to automated decision making, including profiling.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority - Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). It has enforcement powers and can investigate compliance with data protection law.
Help line 0303 123 1113
Web site: https://ico.org.uk
Information Commissioner's Office
“Personal data” is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
THE TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND USE
• Email address, personal characteristics, partner preferences (does not define sexual preference), residential location, and other optional profile content.
• Optional pictures
• Billing information including credit card and bank details (billing address), name.
Purposes and Legal Grounds:
2. Web Geek Enterprises Ltd also processes your email address to associate it with your Web Geek Enterprises Ltd account when you interact with our customer support representatives. The legal ground for this processing is our legitimate interest in providing quality customer support.
3. If you provide your opt-in consent to receiving marketing information from Web Geek Enterprises Ltd , we will also process your email address for the purpose of sending you marketing information about Web Geek Enterprises Ltd services and apps. The legal ground for processing your email address for this purpose is your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by changing your preferences in your Web Geek Enterprises Ltd account or through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
Transfer and Sharing of Personal Data
Web Geek Enterprises Ltd is a global business. To offer our products, apps and services, we may need to transfer your personal data to other countries.
When you create a FindAMassagePartner.com account, add personal data in your account profile, or upload data to your FindAMassagePartner.com account, your personal data will be collected and stored on Web Geek Enterprises Ltd servers in the US. Personal data regarding individuals who reside in a country in the European Economic Area or in Switzerland is controlled by Web Geek Enterprises Ltd.
Subject to applicable data protection law we may share your personal data with:
● Sub-contractors and other persons who help us provide our products and services
● Our legal and other professional advisors, including our auditors
● Fraud prevention agencies, credit reference agencies, and debt collection agencies
● Courts, to comply with legal requirements, and for the administration of justice
● In an emergency or to otherwise protect your vital interests
● Anyone else where we have your consent or as required by law
Cookies and Similar Technologies
If you do not want information collected through the use of these technologies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to automatically decline many of these technologies, or to be given the choice of declining or accepting them.
Here is list of cookies (name and issuer) used by Web Geek Enterprises Ltd
myapp - FindAMassagePartner.com
_gat_UA - Google Analytics
_gid - Google Analytics
_ga - Google Analytics
Here examples of third-party providers of analytics and similar services we currently use:
● Google: Google Analytics is used to track site statistics and user demographics, interests and behavior on websites. We also use Google Search Console to help understand how our website visitors find our website and to improve our search engine optimization. Find out more information about how this analytics information may be used, how to control the use of your information, and how to opt-out of having your data used by Google Analytics.
● Doubleclick by Google: advertising on Internet. Find out more information about Google privacy policies here
Retention of Personal Data
The following criteria are used to determine data retention periods for your personal data:
● We will retain your personal data, including messages/requests as long as your FindAMassagePartner.com account is considered to be active.
● We will delete technical information about your visits to FindAMassagePartner.com after 26 months for your long term privacy.
● We will retain your billing data for 7 years as required by HMRC regulations
We request individuals under 18 not provide personal data to Web Geek Enterprises Ltd. If we learn that we have collected the personal data from a child under 18, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
We have implemented measures in an effort to maintain the confidentiality of all personal information in our custody and control, including only providing access to personal information to employees and authorised service providers who require such information for the purposes described in this document. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorised access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control.
● To provide you with an increased level of security online, access to your personal information on certain of our websites may be protected with an auto generated password or one of your choosing.
● We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
● We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication.